This is my chobot :P

(This is a potetiton) Who thinks gift should come back to chobots?

Saturday, 8 May 2010

WHAT YOU THINK??

Hello, now loads of people are voting on the trade and giift comeing back poll i would just like you to have the chance to write comments on why we should get the gift and trade back and how we are not going to take advantage of it and start SCAMMING :D :D
(please leave a comment )....

6 comments:

  1. I would love for the trade and gift to come back..i would do anything for it. It would make chobot birthdays so much better and i think everyone has learnt from their mistakes :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think it would be great if it came back :))) Nice blog!
    ~Yolande

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya! Nice blog BTW :) Cat was asked that earlier and he said he can't answer that yet. I think it should cuz then we can give people prizes if they win stuff on our blogs without having to get a Mod involved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes and we can gift on chobots birthdays because birthdays are becoming more popular on chobots, for example 400th bday :)
    Also, at festivals like christmas we can gift eachother to our close friends and friends ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, are you going to post a picture of Christopher up? xD (Christopher is clash... I think) Tell him that bunsee wants to see what he looks like lol

    I've always wondered that...
    So, When lol? I just HAVE to know!!!
    Tell me Dxxxxx
    Sorry if I sound obsessed lol
    ~ agentbunsee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lool, you dont sound obsessed its just clash is one of those people who doesnt like showing his picture to the world :S sorry... but he is cute i have to say :) lol <3

    ReplyDelete