This is my chobot :P

(This is a potetiton) Who thinks gift should come back to chobots?

Monday, 3 May 2010

Today - May Day

Today i woke and thought i'd go tescos with my mum. I saw avatar on sale and it was only £10, i asked to buy it and now i am at home watching avatar. Its a film that IS NOT my type of film but im stuck in my home watching it and i actually realise that i quite like the film - even love it.

Just shows that maybe you should think twice, and always have a go at something new like my watching a different type of film....;)

Comment whats ur fav films... ;)

7 comments:

  1. I'll start you guys off first...AGAIN.. lol
    My fav films are now..law abiding citizen, my sisters keeper and avatar.
    THE FILMS I LOVE AND CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN - cinderella story (hilary duff) and shes the man. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lool gorges your such a joker...'ill start u off AGAIN' ;)
    Erm..my fav films are of course all the fast and furious films :D ;D law abiding citizen is quite sick ;)
    Cinderella story (pukes) proper chick flick ! Shes the man is jokers !! With the tampon..cringe man !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wana post too. shes the man is good. but i luv p.s i love you, a walk to remeber, pursuit of happiness,caroline, alice in wonderland. u know wat i will just sum it up and say i luv sappy, chick flicks, and classics mince the black and white movie ..blah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate black and white movies..no offense..:/
    A walk to remember is my fav film too !! Well one of them,, i dont have it on DVD but its sooo sad and wow..it gives me chills thinking about it.
    Caroline is scary even though its a childs film LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love Avatar 1 of the best films EVER. I ♥ Avatar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE A walk to remember!!! And she's the man!!

    ReplyDelete