This is my chobot :P

(This is a potetiton) Who thinks gift should come back to chobots?

Friday, 30 April 2010


Well...no commment this is all for birdplate and any other girl thats whats some preview (this is so wrong in so many different ways for a sister to be looking at ... :S)


COMMMENNT WHAT YAA THINK!??

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loool ! Well thats how i do man..init??
    anyway..can wait to see ur hot new pic babes !?
    BE QUICK YEAH !!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lool ok well now everyone can and has seen badboys i mean rudeboys pics, he can do all this on HIS OWN blog :D
    Not mine !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babes?? O_O And, who said there hot!?! I am ugly as.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww amy, i appreciate the pics and birdplate u can be hot if u skinner then the last pic i saw !! JOOKKKER
    amy, we need to see a pic of u up there now and dont woz ur a sexy bitch amy !! ;)
    and thats coming from ur home bro ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. O_o Okay... D: I am no worry's :) I am still ugly... Btw, going on Amy! :D I wanna see :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loool yeah WE WANT AMY WE WANT AMY !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lmao.. :)
    Okayy i will put a pciture of me up tomorrow, maybe. But a picture of me should be up by the end of this week :) Im going to go watch eastenders now.. :D And birdplate youur not ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol! Yoshi, XDDDD. Lmao. Btw Amy, I am Dx. The only but I like about me is mah side frindge x).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lool yoshi..he just says a random comment saying 'wierd' :D
    Birdplate we shall see if ur ugly but i doubt you are, no-ones ugly. Theres always SOMETHING about the person thats pretty and i dont think its just the fringe :D

    ReplyDelete